Clinical Pilates helps to develop strength, balance, control, flexibility and breathing, and is often used in rehabilitation and injury prevention. Our Clinical Pilates program here at Freedom Sports Medicine has the following features:
- Detailed initial assessment to tailor a program which best assists our participants.
- Run by a qualified Physiotherapist with extensive knowledge and training in the field.
- Goal-orientated and specific programming. Everyone has an individualised program in which both patient and therapist goals are targeted.
- Continual monitoring of progression and reassessment is performed throughout the program period.
- Small classes, with a maximum of three participants. This allows for high levels of therapist-participant interaction
We feel the ability to ask questions and be monitored continuously is important to feel both comfortable and confident in reaching your goals. Call us today to find out more information.